February 27, 2012

Time For Sharing Tuesday Blog Hop



I just love SHARING great things I find! Whether it is a great deal, coupon, product, blog or business. On Tuesdays, I am inviting all my blog friends to link up and share your blog.

First, make sure you become one of my friends by following $aving and Sharing It. You can follow through GFC, G+, Twitter or Facebook.

We all love blog hops so we can gain new followers and learn of new blogs to follow. So don't just link up! Visit the other blogs and make new friends.


Make sure you post a comment below and share a little something about your blog.

Because I love to share, I am going to share a Dunkin' Donuts coffee and donut with one of you. The winner will be chosen randomly at the end of the day on Tuesday. I will announce the winner in the comments. The winner will receive an email and I will mail the gift card.


I am looking forward to sharing with you! Feel free to share this hop with your friends also.








Happy Hopping!

Katie

12 comments:

  1. Hey there, love your blog :) I'm a new follower and joining the blog hop :) My blog is about any and everything! I am a sahm and wahm. I just became a manager for a great company and looking forward to making this a great year!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Katie.... I will be offering all these great Blog Hoppers a discount for signing up for 4 sessions of Life Coaching. Contact me at bjenn206@gmail.com for more information !! Happy Tuesday Bloggers !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already a follower on google friend, so I followed you via twitter! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, put in MY name instead of my blog! It's the worstest mommy. Guess I'm up too early..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Cricket from Tripping Tuesdays, and I'm a new blog hopper. I have had my blog since 2009 and I enjoy writing, but I've neglected my blog in the past month or so. I write about odds and ends and add my opinion on crazy things I see in the media. I also love cooking and if I find a good recipe or discover something, I'll add it to the blog. I have a great chocolate chip cookie recipe on there, too (hint hint) ;-) I would love to be a blog hop sponsor some week, if you'd have me. Please let me know how to do that. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there. My blog is about everything fashion,beauty and lifestyle related.
    Now following this blog.
    You may follow me on twitter as well @rozziki
    Have a fabulous week ahead !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Thanks for this hop! I'm a SAHM from Singapore and have a lovely 2-year-old girl. My blog (A Happy Mum) is all about babies, travelling, DIY crafts and all things happy. Do stop by to visit, leave a comment, like my FB page, would love to make more mommy friends from all over the world!

    Cheers,
    Summer
    http://ahappymum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great hop with some great blogs-again! Thanks, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for participating in the Time for Sharing Tuesday blog hop. The blogger I am sharing my coffee and donut with is #33 Rub Some Dirt On It. I will email you directly for you mailing address.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete