January 1, 2012

Make Ahead Monday Recipe!

I will be making Beef Tips with Gravy in my crock pot on Monday. After dinner my family will give a review of how they liked or disliked it. Below is the recipe.

Beef Tips with Gravy

1 to 3 pounds beef tips or lean stew meat
1 envelope Lipton onion soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup red wine

Mix everything in the crock pot.  Cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.

Serve over rice or noodles.

I invite all of you to join me on MAKE AHEAD MONDAY and make this crock pot meal and have your family review and rate it. Then post your review in the comments of my review post. My family loves rating the meal. Get your family involved they will love reviewing it with you.

I am always looking for a new recipe to try. So, any of my followers who join in the fun, post a review with a photo of the meal can send me a recipe to try. When we try your recipe I will mentioned your blog, a brief description of your blog and a link to your blog. If you don't have a blog and you join in on the fun, I will just post your first name and last initial.

Hope to see you in the kitchen tomorrow!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment