January 2, 2012

Make Ahead Monday Dinner Review!

Tonight we had Beef Tips with gravy.  It was only my husband and I eating tonight and we really liked it.  I served them over egg noodles.  We both give this meal a 9.  The beef was very tender and the gravy had a lot of flavor.  I would recommend this crock pot meal to all my followers.



If you have a recipe you would like us to try, let me know. We would love to try it!

The recipe for this was posted yesterday if you would like to try it.

HOW WE RATE THE DINNER FROM 1 - 10.

1 - PLEASE DON'T MAKE THAT AGAIN!
5 - IT WAS OKAY WE CAN TRY IT AGAIN!
10 - THAT WAS AWESOME CAN WE HAVE THAT AGAIN!

3 comments:

  1. We love beef tips and gravy! Nom Nom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there I am following you now from Southern Belle's Blog,

    stop by my blog sometime and check me out www.armytankerswife.com

    Cris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummmmy!

    Saw your linky on Reflexions blog hop - new follower!!

    ReplyDelete