December 11, 2011

Santa just made my son's night!

He just received a video from Santa in my email inbox.  We were so surprised that Santa knew my email address.  He loved the video so much we had to watch it a couple of times.  Santa knew so much about him and even had pictures of him, his sister and us.  He knew his favorite color, the special toy he wants, what he has accomplished last year and what he would like him to work hard on this coming year.

Your child can also receive a video from Santa.  It is very easy to make and it's FREE!  It took me about 5 minutes.  You fill out the magical form with a few questions about your child, upload a few pictures and you are done.  Within a few minutes you have the video in your inbox.  It is that easy.  Click here to hop over to Magic Santa by Sympatico.ca.

I would like to thank Freebies 4 Mom for sharing this on her Facebook page.  Freebies 4 Mom is one of my favorite blogs.

I hope you enjoy the video!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment