December 17, 2011

Day 5 - Red Hot Holiday Trends 2011!

I received details from Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark about the Betty 10 - Red Hot Holiday Trends 2011! Today is Day 5 of posting the 10 hottest trends. 

Trend #9 - D-I-Y for D-O-G

Man’s best friend deserves man’s best effort.

Dog Bark


Click here for the Dog Bark recipe.


Trend #10 - Food Craft

The kitchen is the new craft room.

Chocolate Coal Lumps


Click here for the Chocolate Coal Lumps recipe.


These new trends look so yummy. Thank you Betty Crocker and MyBlogSpark for sharing with me.

I hope you enjoyed the 10 Red Hot Holiday Trends 2011 and try making some for your family, friends and pets.

(Images from Betty Crocker)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following. I follow back, you will have to try the crockpot recipe! It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this my friend.Sending you special wishes for a very Merry Christmas and look forward to keeping in touch in 2012.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete