July 25, 2011

Make Ahead Monday Dinner Review!

My family gave this dinner a 7 out of 10.  Tonight we had Beef Roast with Sour Cream Gravy.  The beef was tender and fell apart.  It had a nice flavor with just a hint a dill.  I only put the carrots and onions in with the beef.  My family does not like potatoes cook with the meat.  The sour cream gravy was different.  Two of us liked the gravy and two didn't like it at all.  I guess it depends on your taste buds.  Over all the dinner was okay.  I would make it again, but I would have can gravy for the people who didn't like the sour cream gravy.

If you have a recipe you would like us to try, let me know.  We would love to try it!

HOW WE RATE THE DINNER FROM 1 - 10.

1 - PLEASE DON'T MAKE THAT AGAIN!
5 - IT WAS OKAY WE CAN TRY IT AGAIN!
10 - THAT WAS AWESOME CAN WE HAVE THAT AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment